Shipping biomedical material requires specific expertise. Knowledge of the complex (inter)national regulations for classification, packaging, labeling and documentation is required. Choosing the best transport mode and temperature conditioning for the material is very important.
This is our expertise and we can help you with:
- Our driver will collect your material, even from your laboratory or department if needed;
- Transport classification in compliance with UN standards (ADR/IATA);
- Using proper packaging suitable for the material, transport duration and remperature requirements;
- All mandatory transport documents, including the Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods;
- Packing, marking and labeling in full compliance with the applicable transport regulations for all modes of transport;
- National and international door-to-door transport.
BLS is working for a large number of organizations, both in The Netherlands and abroad. We mainly provide services to organizations who ship biological, diagnostic and/or infectious substances such as:
- Clinical / chemical laboratories;
- Biomedical laboratories;
- Universities and Hospitals;
- Human and veterinary pharmaceutical companies;
- Research institutes;